Check Your LESCO Electricity Bill Online
Check the LESCO bill online. It is a free website where you can view your LESCO bill easily. Here you can check your recent bill amount, and due date, and see the full bill. You can download a copy of the bill, or print out your LESCO WAPDA bill for payment. So, enter your 14-digit reference number or 10-digit customer ID below to check your LESCO electricity bill:
What is LESCO Electricity?
LESCO, or the Lahore Electric Supply Company, is one of the major electricity distribution companies in Pakistan. Established to oversee the distribution of electricity in the Lahore district of Punjab, LESCO is responsible for managing the distribution of electricity to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural sectors within its jurisdiction.
The company ensures a consistent and reliable power supply, handles infrastructure development, and maintains the electrical distribution network in its designated areas. LESCO’s commitment to its consumers is evident in its efforts to modernize its operations, improve service delivery, and address customer grievances promptly. Serving millions of consumers, LESCO plays a pivotal role in powering the vibrant and bustling city of Lahore and its surrounding regions.
Service Areas of LESCO
LESCO, or Lahore Electric Supply Company, serves a significant portion of Punjab, primarily focusing on Lahore and its adjoining areas. The service areas of LESCO encompass:
- Lahore District: Being the provincial capital of Punjab, Lahore is the primary service area of LESCO. This includes both the urban and suburban regions of the city.
- Kasur District: Located to the south of Lahore, Kasur is another significant district under LESCO’s jurisdiction.
- Sheikhupura District: Situated to the northwest of Lahore, Sheikhupura and its surrounding areas also receive electricity services from LESCO.
- Nankana Sahib District: This district, known for its historical and religious significance, is also catered to by LESCO.
- Okara District (Partial): While the entirety of Okara district doesn’t fall under LESCO’s jurisdiction, certain parts of it are serviced by the company.
Within these districts, LESCO is responsible for the distribution of electricity to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural sectors. The company manages a vast network of substations, transformers, and distribution lines to ensure a consistent and reliable power supply to these areas.
LESCO CUSTOMER SERVICE
You can contact LESCO Customer Service Centre by phone using the following numbers:
You can also visit their website here to find the address and contact details of their customer service centers.
LESCO Electricity TARIFF’s List
LESCO, like other electricity distribution companies in Pakistan, has a tariff structure that varies based on the type of consumer:
Tariffs for residential consumers are typically based on the number of units consumed. There are different slabs, and as consumption increases, the rate per unit might also increase.
Commercial tariffs are generally higher than residential tariffs. They are designed for businesses, shops, and other commercial entities.
Industrial tariffs are structured to cater to the needs of industries, factories, and manufacturing units. They might have peak and off-peak rates.
This tariff is for consumers who use electricity for agricultural purposes, such as running tube wells.
For entities that purchase electricity in bulk and then distribute it further.
How to check the LESCO electricity bill online
- Enter Required Details: You’ll typically need to enter your reference number or consumer ID, which can be found on any previous physical LESCO bill.
- Retrieve the Bill: After entering the required details, click on the search or submit button. Your current LESCO electricity bill will be displayed on the screen.
- Bill Details: You can view all the details of your bill, including the billing month, due date, payable amount, and other relevant details.
- Download or Print: There’s usually an option to download the bill as a PDF or print it directly from the website if you need a physical copy.
How to Apply LESCO Online New Connection
- Visit the Official LESCO Website: Navigate to the LESCO portal.
- Locate the ‘New Connection’ Option: This can typically be found in the main menu or under the ‘Services’ or ‘Customer Services’ section.
- Online Application Form: Click on the ‘New Connection’ option, and you’ll be directed to an online application form.
- Fill Out the Form: Provide all the required details, such as your name, address, CNIC number, type of connection (domestic, commercial, industrial), and other relevant information.
- Upload Necessary Documents: You might need to upload scanned copies of certain documents, such as your CNIC, proof of ownership or tenancy of the property, a no-objection certificate (NOC) if required, and possibly a map or layout of the property.
- Submit the Application: After filling out the form and attaching the necessary documents, submit the application.
- Acknowledgment & Tracking: Upon successful submission, you should receive an acknowledgment, and in many cases, a reference or tracking number. This number can be used to track the status of your application.
- Physical Verification: After the online submission, LESCO officials might visit the site for physical verification.
- Payment & Connection: Once your application is approved, you’ll be informed about any fees or charges. After payment, the connection process will commence.
- Final Steps: After the connection is set up, a meter will be installed at your property, and you’ll start receiving monthly bills based on your consumption.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your Answers To The Most Asked Questions By The Users For LESCO